I was born in the East Coast Bays, and have been living in the area for over 40 years. I am raising two children with my husband in Okura and am heavily invested in my local community.
After attending Rangitoto College, I went on to complete a Bachelor of Arts with First Class Honours at the University of Auckland. I have worked in a number of export sales roles for New Zealand manufacturers, and have produced a range of local television shows, including Piha Rescue.
I spent four years working for the former MP for East Coast Bays, Hon Murray McCully. I helped thousands of locals, businesses and organisations navigate their way through various government departments. This was the pointy end of policy and reinforced my passion for this amazing community.
I am really proud to have represented the East Coast Bays as your Member of Parliament since 2017. I have worked hard to achieve results on a wide range of projects that are important to our community.
- Lobbied Auckland Transport to get Glenvar Road prioritised for an upgrade
- Saved Browns Bay Police Station from closure
- Fought to keep Vanguard Military School open (and survived one of their fitness sessions)
- Worked with locals to save Okura from development
- Raised funds for a new vehicle for North Harbour Community Patrol
- Fighting to save sciences at Massey Albany alongside staff and students
- Lobbied for and inquiry into Auckland beach water quality at select committee
- Called 5,400 households during Level 4 and supported over-60’s with grocery and prescription deliveries
MY FOCUS FOR THE FUTURE
- Support locals through the economic recovery
- #GreenLightGlenvar - Maintain pressure on AT to get this vital project started
- Fast-track the new primary school in Albany
- Advocate for our local schools who have lost substantial revenue from international students
- Continue to hold Watercare accountable over the state of our beaches
- Work alongside local conservation groups to keep the East Coast Bays beautiful
- Continue to support communities to ensure transparency of Council processes
It’s also been a privilege to represent the National Party as Associate Spokesperson for the Environment, Associate Spokesperson for Conservation and Spokesperson for Internal Affairs.
Do you like this page?