I am really proud to have represented the East Coast Bays as your Member of Parliament since 2017. I have worked hard to achieve results on a wide range of projects that are important to our community.
- Lobbied Auckland Transport to get Glenvar Road prioritised for an upgrade
- Saved Browns Bay Police Station from closure
- Fought to keep Vanguard Military School open (and survived one of their fitness sessions)
- Worked with locals to save Okura from development
- Raised funds for a new vehicle for North Harbour Community Patrol
- Fighting to save sciences at Massey Albany alongside staff and students
- Lobbied for and inquiry into Auckland beach water quality at select committee
- Called 5,400 households during Level 4 and supported over-60’s with grocery and prescription deliveries
MY FOCUS FOR THE FUTURE
- Support locals through the economic recovery
- #GreenLightGlenvar - Maintain pressure on AT to get this vital project started
- Fast-track the new primary school in Albany
- Advocate for our local schools who have lost substantial revenue from international students
- Continue to hold Watercare accountable over the state of our beaches
- Work alongside local conservation groups to keep the East Coast Bays beautiful
- Continue to support communities to ensure transparency of Council processes
I am enjoying representing the National Party as Spokesperson for Immigration and Spokesperson for Early Childhood Education.
I was born in the East Coast Bays, and have been living in the area for over 40 years. I am raising two children with my husband in Okura and am heavily invested in my local community.
After attending Rangitoto College, I went on to complete a Bachelor of Arts with First Class Honours at the University of Auckland. I have worked in a number of export sales roles for New Zealand manufacturers, and have produced a range of local television shows, including Piha Rescue.
I spent four years working for the former MP for East Coast Bays, Hon Murray McCully. I helped thousands of locals, businesses and organisations navigate their way through various government departments. This was the pointy end of policy and reinforced my passion for this amazing community.
Do you like this page?